In the past, a fresh coat of paint was a way to freshen-up and protect your homes exterior. Thanks to Hy-Tech's Insulating Paint technology painting is now an energy saving solution. Ceramic paint and coatings provide easier application, longer durability, sound deadening properties, fire resistance and lower utility bills. Why use anything else?
- General Painting Tips
- Short cuts and tips to insure a lasting paint job.
- Rolling Paint on ceilings and walls
- How to use a paint roller with No Mess
- Painting Interior Ceilings
- Use Hy-Tech insulating paint to keep summer attic heat from entering the inside of your home and to help keep winter heating from escaping.
- Interior Walls & Trim
- Use ceramic insulating paint additives to reduce heat that is transferred into and out of your exterior walls.
- Attics, Hy-Tech Radiant Barrier Coating
- Reduce the heat that builds up in your attic, lower your air conditioning costs!
- Tips on Spray Painting
- Spray painting makes short work of painting, we show you how.
- Insulating Roof Coating Application
- Reflect the Heat Away from your roof with insulating cool roof coatings.
Painting Roofs on RV's, Buses, Trucks
- Apply this special elastomeric, insulating, sound deadening coating for long lasting protection.
- Exterior Stucco and Masonry
- Reflect the heat away before it saturates your exterior walls
- Exterior Wood,Metal and Vinyl siding
- Add Insulation to your exterior siding